RC/RW1/3 - Obsolete
- Multiple Tag Identification
- Secure Data Exchange
- Proximity Ranges up to 1.5m
- High Fidelity Identification
- Maintenance Free
- Flexible Software Options
- Tag Counter Display Option
- CE, DTI, FCC Approved
Cryptag® 'hands free' readers are compatible with the Cryptag® 'proximity' units described elsewhere. Cryptags® can be identified simultaneously over different ranges at a typical static reading rate of 5 tags per second. Cryptags® can be reported entering or leaving the reader field.
Alternatively, and uniquely to Cryptag® product, the tags can be reported continuously whilst in the field, or on entering and leaving the field. These, and other software options which include the creation of sophisticated 'look-up' tables, pairing of tags and tag counter displays, are available.
The readers are available with either a Wiegand, RS232 or Mag-stripe output. The protocol and exact output format can be tailored to specific client requirements.
|Power requirements||10.5 to 14 volts DC @ 350mA|
|Dimensions||1000 x 500 x 40mm|
|Temperature range||-20 to +60°C (non condensing)|
|Housing||White ABS case||Painted wood|
|LED function||RED or GREEN 'ON'|
|Output Formats||Wiegand, Clock & Data, RS232
ll Cryptag® readers operate from 10.5 - 14v DC @ approximately 350 milliamps max. All products operate in the temperature range -20ºC to +60ºC. Reader model nos. differ to determine if the reader has a 'Flash' memory or not (e.g. Non flash readers RC1 and RW1, flash memory versions RC3 and RW3). Full customisation of the readers and tags is possible. For further information contact Identec Ltd.
The Cryptag® product is suitable for numerous applications, these include but are not limited to:
- Personnel Identification
- Vehicle & Driver Identification
- Business Article Surveillance
- Simultaneous Personnel & Product Tracking and Process Control.
- RC1 ABS housed non flash unit. Please specify output format (e.g. Clock & Data, Wiegand (stating 26 bit or other), or RS232).
- RW1 Wooden housed non flash unit. Please specify output format.
- RC3 ABS housed flash units. Please specify output format for new sites, or site details for an existing site.
- RW3 Wooden housed flash unit. Please specify output format for new sites, or site details for an existing site.
Download the datasheet for RC/RW1/3 - Obsolete.