IDENTEC is engaged in the creation, design, development, and production of electronic equipment and the necessary enabling software. The market in which we operate is the Radio Frequency Identification of people, animals, and inanimate objects using electronic tagging. We claim expertise in the simultaneous identification of populations of tags.
Protection of the environment in which we live and operate is part of Identec's values and principles and we consider it to be sound business practice. Care for the environment is one of our key responsibilities and an important part of the way in which we do business.
In this policy statement, we commit our company to:
- Complying with all relevant environmental legislation, regulations, and approved codes of practice;
- Protecting the environment by striving to recycle as much material as possible.
- Managing and disposing of all waste in a responsible manner;
- Providing training for our staff in the identification and classification of waste materials so that we all work in accordance with this policy.
- Monitoring, selection, and engagement of professional waste disposal companies.
- Monitoring and continuously improving our waste management performance.
- Offering a free "return for disposal" service to our customers for any equipment supplied by Identec Ltd
- The policy statement will be regularly reviewed and update as necessary. The management team endorses these policy statements and is fully committed to their implementation.
Gary Vasey BEng(Hons)
If you have any questions or concerns regarding this statement you should contact Identec on email@example.com.