Protection of the environment in which we live and operate is part of our values and principles and we consider it to be sound business practice. Care for the environment is one of our key responsibilities and an important part of the way in which we do business.
Waste Management Policy Statement
Identec Limited will:
- Comply with all relevant environmental legislation, regulations, and approved codes of practice
- Protect the environment by striving to recycle as much material as possible
- Manage and dispose of all waste in a responsible manner
- Provide training for our staff in the identification and classification of waste materials so that we all work in accordance with this policy
- Monitor the selection and engagement of professional waste disposal companies
- Monitor the continuous improvement of our waste management performance
- Be part of an approved Waste Electrical and Electronic Equipment compliance scheme
- Offer a free "return for disposal" service to our customers for any equipment supplied by Identec Ltd.
The policy statement will be regularly reviewed and update as necessary. The management team endorses these policy statements and is fully committed to their implementation.