The UHF Long Range Reader ID ISC.LRU1002 is a high performance Long Range Reader that can be used in different kind of applications. The reader convinces with an excellent price performance ratio and is characterised by many features.
- High receiver sensitivity cares for an enlarged and at the same time homogeneous tag detection range
- The possible secure read range of up to 12 m (40 ft)*
- Constant high receive sensitivity and high read range also in disturbed environments and applications with a large number of readers operating at the same time
- Support of Transponders according to EPC Class1 Gen2 and ISO 18000-6-C
- Allows the realization of secure UHF systems by the full support of new transponder chips according to EPC Class1 Gen2 V2 specification and ISO 29167 (e.g. NXP UCODE DNA)
- and more, please see our downloadable Data Sheet below.
* The maximum Read Range is depending on the used antenna, the antenna cable, the used transponder and environmental conditions.